Demo version of deterioration module FReET-D is now available in section Download.
RC-LifeTime web application for modelling the concrete carbonation is now part of the FReET web. See a corresponding section for more information.
Cost/risk analysis enabled as supporting tool to each limit state function of the task solved.
Demo version of FReET is now available in download section.
Papers on applications of FReET-D can be found in section Publications.
FReET version 1.5 was released.
- First Order Reliability Method (FORM),
- General interface to third-parties software using user-defined *.BAT or *.EXE programs based on input and output text communication file.
FReET User's guide is now available in section Download.
FReET-D degradation module (FReET for degradation effects assessment) version 1.0 was released. See FReET-D section for more information.
FReET version 1.4 was released.
- parameter definition for parametric studies.
FReET version 1.3 was released.
- Added Beta probability distribution,
- GUI enhancement.
FReET version 1.2 was released.
- FReET can be run on the single PC as well as on the local network.
FReET version 1.1 was released.